Thursday, May 8, 2008

Introduction - Reeis Is Going Mad

To my beloved friends:
Yeah, yeah, I know I can't keep blogs alive for more than 3 s, but I'm going to try AGAIN.
Bear with me.


I'm starting this blog because of this: I'm pretty sure I'm going mad

The trigger that is making me believe I'm going mad:



My neighbor's kid is crying uncontrollably.
I can hear him from the kitchen of my house that is separated from the kid's room by 2 feet of Brick Wall.
This is making me feel guilty and it's making me think I'm the cause of him crying - well, I didn't pay him much attention while I was there at their house. I was trying to show them (meaning mom and the baby's 10 year old sis) how to use the computer.

The thing is, I KNOW it is utter bullshit to blame myself for something like that - baby could have cried for anything, milk, a toy, for falling down etc. yet here I am, feeling bad.


So I thought I'd blog about it, hoping to teach myself how to laugh at my circumstances by making it funny. Because I know myself - I'm going to have a lot more of moments like this in life. So I might as well think of it as funny and laugh. Or go mad for real.

Anyways, the baby stopped crying now, so there, I'm feeling better already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boo! :p

nah, dun feel bad lah, it's normal to think that way when a child cries lah.

it's probably due to the fact that we're reminded of the times we used to bully and make other kids cry when we were little, and feel sooo guilty about it when he/she cries and starts crying as well XD LOL!