Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stuff I Love - Pocket Mirrors

I've been quietly obsessing over them lately... perhaps a more feminine side emerging?

anyways, I blame sara for showing me her Oreo pocket mirror from S&J in One Utama >D

Here's some I found online the other day, think I like the vintage ones on this site best.


This one has bats <333 That, and whoever made this combined my favourite-apparently-chinese-good-luck-charm and Art Nouveau

And there's this one by Stunt Kid. Love the cool unexpectedness of this combo. S8ktr Spunk + deathly cuteness.

Only thing bugging me is that these two don't seem to be the sort of pocket mirrors u can fold and keep in your bag. From the photo, they look like coasters with button pins behind them - would they break if kept in a bag filled with other solid objects rolling around?

ah well, they just look so pretty damn it. I wan....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well if the mirror breaks then you still have the pretty casing... XP